Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

IFantasy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IFantasy

Post by Julietbae on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:22 pm

The world is inhabited by many different creatures. Not just humans and animals...but the mix between them.
It seems like demons came up from hell, and angels fell from heaven. Werewolves bit humans and turned them into them; Vampires and gods (humans with powers) ; so many others too;

The world is separated into different territories as well.
Animals/part animals, werewovles/wolves - live there;
Humans live in most towns, Vampires live around them to feast off them.
Gods, Angels and Demons roam the land...

Of course some races hate the other; such as Angels and Demons and Vampires and Humans. Those half human/half animal, don't have much hate in them.

But which race is...well top dog? Which should rule? That seems to be the only fight they could be in. They live pretty peacefully; but there are those few who decide, enough is enough, and they want everyone bowing down to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My characters:
Juliet - Wolf/Vampire mix - Feeds mostly off other animals as human blood actually makes her ill.
Tometheus - Wolf - He hates all races since a werewolf turned him, so he tries to protect the human villages;
Luna - Human/Animal mix who roams, never settling in fear of being killed.
Maxis - An evil demon with wolf ears but nothing else. He wants to see everyone worship him and be god of this new world.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IFantasy

Post by Geode on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 pm

My characters/// fff

Geode - Wolf/Demon mix - has no traits of his demonhood, minus his eyes and his ability to control fire.
Yei - Human - she fears the creatures that lurk outside of her village, such as werewolves, vampires, and demons. She only wishes to live her life safely, but her fears keep her awake at night, hearing the howls outside her window...
Vincent - Wolf/Vampire mix - He hunts with his sister, Juliet, trying to protect her from the humans - even if she doesn't want him to
Deia - Human/Fox/Demon mix - She lives alone outside a village in the forest, in fear of her own powers
Akira - Human/Wolf mix - A mysterious woman who hangs around Maxis, clinging onto his every word.
Geode
Admin

View user profile http://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Vincent slowly crept through the woods in the dark of the night, his stomach almost touching the ground as his whole body tensed up. He saw his prey, his red eyes sharp - and he would do anything for his precious baby sister. He let out a small growl before rushing from the bushes that kept him hidden, pouncing onto the doe and biting it perfectly in the neck. It let out a cry as it fell to the ground, slowly closing it's eyes as it  died. He looked back to the bushes, blood covering his mouth. "Juliet?" He asked quietly, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Your food is getting cold.."

Geode ran through the woods, his eyes wide as he turned back to look behind him in fear. His paws dug through the dirt as he turned around a tree. His heart was racing - why did they hate him for what he was, what he couldn't control? It wasn't his fault that he was born the way he was....but he wasn't going to die for their intolerance. He would fight under any other circumstance, but he knew, he knew this was beyond his abilities. "Find that monster!" "He's a freak of nature!" "Kill him before he kills us!" The crowd behind him shouted, pitchforks and torches in their hands. Why did they want him dead so badly? What did he do? His chest heaved with every breath as he glanced back again, not noticing the wolf in front of him as he ran right into them.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Juliet looked away as her older brother dragged a dead deer over to her. She at first gagged at the sight, but could feel her hunger welling up inside. They were bitten by vampires not too long ago. Vincent and Juliet grew up with a very abusive father, one who hated them both but he never touched vincent only Juliet. So to get away, they ran and had been on the run since. And being half human, half wolves, didn't help much. What made it worse was one night they could both feel a watched presence before being attacked and turned into vampires with venom. The two had to deal with it, they could still eat food but they never felt satisfied without blood. Juliet was disgusted by the fact constantly and refused to drink, shaking her head. "I don't want it..." She blinked as her eyes started to turn red from the hunger. She rubbed her eyes with her hands soon after and felt like curling up and turning into her wolf form. As she started to and let her white fluff take over, she felt pounced and landed ontop of vincent as a black wolf had knocked her over. "Hey!" She shouted, feeling her anger well up from the fact she was starving. She glared at the black wolf for a while. "Watch where you are going!"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Geode fell backwards onto his behind and felt his fur start to disappear, turning back to skin. His ears and tail were all that remained, and he let out a deep breath before looking at the white wolf that he had bumped into. She...was gorgeous, her blonde hair reaching just below her chest...he was quickly knocked out of his thoughts by her words. "S-sorry, I..didn't mean to." He muttered, rubbing his head with one hand while wincing. "You should get out of here...you're not safe." He said softly as he got onto his knees, kneeling behind a tree to get a better look at the crowd of villagers that were searching for him.

Vincent growled, stepping in front of Juliet protectively. "Just what do you think you're doing, huh? We're perfectly fine - it's none of your business. Get out of here before I kill you for hurting my sister." His eyes widened slightly as he heard the footsteps and words of the villagers. "Juliet...run. Go." He whispered to her urgently, turning to brush her towards the other side of the clearing. "They'll kill us...we have a better chance of escaping this way."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Juliet glared at Geode for a while. Her eyes fading in and out of red. She would of asked Vincent to suck some of his blood because he would know why. But wouldn't it be the same as hers? Siblings after all. She heard Vincent get protective but before she could call him off from attacking another being, she heard them too. Her blonde ears perking up as she slowly stood up in her human form. "So they're after you?" She asked Geode, looking at him before a bit of anger over took her and she could feel ice all around her feet from her summoning it. "I'm not running Vincent!" She usually wasn't this brave...no not at all. But for some reason the lack of food made her mind go crazy, she felt like she could take them on.
"He's a wolf like us, we need to help him." She said, standing her ground as she heard them coming closer. Gunshots heard and the torches of fire seen. She gulped at the fire and backed up for a moment, her ice melting into water but soon she looked at Vincent and she shook her head. "If we run away we run away together...he might be putting us in danger but I'm not leaving anyone behind!"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Vincent growled, trying to decide what to do. "Fine, fine! He comes with us." He muttered, glaring at Geode. "If you fall behind...just know that I'm not risking her life for yours." He snarled, turning around and pushing Juliet towards the other end of the clearing. "Go, go!"

Geode glared at the golden wolf, but held his tongue, knowing fighting him would end in everyone's death. He quickly turned back into a wolf, and bolted to the other side of the clearing and into the bushes, not looking back. Just as he made it through, the villagers finally made their way past the bushes that bordered the other side of the clearing. An older man with white hair stepped out in front of the rest and pointed his torch at the two siblings. "You!" He demanded, glaring at Juliet. "Where did that wolf go? He's a demon on the run, so don't even try to protect him! He's been killing our cattle for weeks, and when we caught him in the act, he tried to kill my sweet, sickly daughter with fire! Fire!" His words were harsh and his voice was loud as he waved his torch around a bit overdramaticly. "So where did we go? We heard you talking...and I doubt your puppy can hold up his end of a conversation." He snarled, too hostile for his own good.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Juliet turned back as Vincent remained in wolf form. She gulped running ahead of him, knowing he wanted to keep her safe. However as they got close, almost out of the clearing, the small army of villagers went around and cut them off.
She stood alone as Vincent was still trying to catch up and she couldn't help but shake her head. "L-Listen, I have no idea what you're talking about...he...he seems like a nice guy, ok? I doubt he did it on purpose...everyone needs to eat! You even eat your cattle!" She shouted, growling but her legs trembling as she stared intently into the fire. She gulped unable to really keep her stance. What if...what if he torched the ground? The forest would go in flames! She would too.
Juliet's ears lowered. "Please, I'm sure we can just talk this out ok?" She put her hands infront of her. "But if you insist, I-I have the power to hurt you...so don't tempt me!"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:54 pm

The man looked at Juliet incredously as she put her hands out in front of her. "What, are you one of those magical freaks too?" He asked, his tone growing more angry by the second. Before he could walk forward another step, Vincent growled and lunged forward at him, making the man drop the torch.

"Run, Juliet!" He yelled before he bit down into the man's arm, causing him to let out a deafening scream of pain. The fire from the torch slowly spread around them, causing the rest of the villagers to run back towards their village, leaving the man behind. "Just run! Go! I'll catch up!" He begged, not looking to see if she was listening to his words or not. He knew of her horrible fear of fire, how it scared her to very core - but he couldn't let him hurt her, not after all they had been through, not after their father - his thoughts made him panic more, blood filling his mouth as he tried to keep the man away from her.

Geode had stopped running not too long after he had started, and he had been watching in his human form from a tree branch rather curiously. He didn't understand...why didn't they run faster? He saw the smoke start to rise from the clearing, and his heart started to pound. No...no...he had to save her.

He ran as fast as he could into the clearing and saw the brutal scene - the golden wolf tearing a man apart while she stood there in complete shock as the fire crept towards her.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Juliet never planned to hurt him; she just wanted him to leave! Back away or something. She gulped when she heard Vincent jump into action to protect her and although she was indeed grateful; she saw the worst thing happen. The torch fell onto the grass and began spreading quickly. The sight and thought of it made Juliet's hair stand on end and made her completely immobile. She moved her hands to her chest, feeling safer like that.
She gulped, looking at it, only jumping slightly as she saw it move closer. The heat was close against her as it circled around her almost fully, only giving her a small space to leave. Vincent's cries to her were drowned out by the crackling of the fire and she kept shaking her head. "No no...no no...no no no no.." She backed up only slightly, feeling the fire get closer, encircling her, before she finally let out a blood curdling scream that echo'ed in the forest.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Geode, who was standing outside of the clearing, let his determination lead him as he ran past the bushes and scooped Juliet up into his arms, quickly taking her out of the fire. "Go, go go!" He yelled, placing her outside of it and turning into his wolf form, hoping that she would do the same.

Vincent couldn't stop tearing into the man, even when he went limp, no longer fighting. Blood covered his fur from his mouth to his chest, completely soaking it. His frenzy was driven by his desire to protect Juliet...and his vampirism. He turned to look at the fire and shook his head, hissing slightly as he ran the other way, towards the other side of the forest. He ran, and ran, running all the way to a tree before collasping underneath it. He was covered in blood and burns from the fire, and he could not go any further. Slowly, he closed his eyes, only hoping that Juliet was safe.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Juliet trembled, grabbing onto Geode as she was pulled into his arms. "W-Wait! Vincent!" She called out, her head pounding and her body still still as ever. She was frozen in fear as Geode put her down and she continued to watch the fire as she looked for Vincent, calling his name. She knew Geode had good intentions with getting her out but she couldn't even move. She gulped looking to Geode in his black wolf form but was unable to herself. "P-Please.. I'm scared of fire..." She said in hopes he would turn into a human and hold her hand, running with her or let her ride on his back. She was just frozen in fear...Her ears low as she gulped remember that fateful day she almost...
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Geode looked at her, letting out a small breath before running forward and scooping her up onto his back. He looked up at her a bit nervously before running far into the forest, avoiding all of the fire as it spread behind them. It seemed to chase them, ever so slowly, burning all that it touched. He gulped as he ran faster and faster, but then he came to a quick stop as they overlooked a cliff. A rock fell from the edge of the cliff, and Geode glanced over it to watch the rock fall into the depths below. "Oh.." He muttered, a bit nervous as he backed up a bit. "We're...going to have to think fast." He said quietly, afraid of falling from such a great height. "You had ice before, didn't you..? Why not...build a bridge for us or something?"
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Juliet looked to Geode as he let her ride on his back. She gripped onto his fur tightly as she looked back, staring at the fire. She knew she should of ran...done anything else but she couldn't get her legs to carry her. "I-I'm sorry.." She said with her ears lowered. "I must be so heavy on your back.." She stopped talking as they reached an end and he looked around for another path. Juliet turned back to see half the forest burned down and still burning. "I-I have ice...yes..." She said, only she never created a bridge before...Would it even carry them? Juliet slowly got off his back and looked to the other side. "I'll try my best." She said, taking a deep breath in before she put her hands out and slowly created a bridge; it was her first time doing it and she hat to make it stable so... it took a while but she was confident it would hold. Before she got completely finished she pushed Geode onto the ice bridge without him being prepared, making him slide to the other end near the other cliff. "Hurry up! The fire!" She shouted and ran after him, finishing the bridge as the other half melted and before Geode had a chance to fall off.
The fire stopped but melted half her bridge, leaving them stranded on the other cliff...the other mountain. "It's so strange here..." She said, noticing it was a bit colder. "But it could just be my powers.." She kneeled down to him and pet him. "You ok there? Sorry for pushing you..."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Geode let out a yelp as he was pushed onto the icy bridge, his eyes wide as his mouth hung open slightly in surprise. His claws drug against the ice, leaving deep cuts in the bridge as he slid across. "S-shit!" He exclaimed before landing on his face on the other cliff. He rose up slightly and growled as Juliet made it across, kneeling down next to him and petting him. He shook her hand off of him and turned into a human again, putting a hand to his head as he sat on the ground. "I really, really....don't like heights, alright?" He muttered, his ears laying flat against his head. As he got over his...issues, he glanced around. "Hm...I've never been on this side before. Have you?" He asked, getting up off of the ground and stretching as he stood up. "We'll have to find our way back later on....I doubt you want to be away from...Vincent, was it? Hopefully, he's alright."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Juliet tried to pet him, to make sure he was ok, but was taken aback by his growl and nearly jumped back when he basically shrugged her off. "I'm so sorry.." She stuttered and looked back to the half made bridge. "I...I don't like fire, but I'm sure you know that by now.." She said with her stomach growling and her head beginning to pound. "D-damn...I'm hungry.." She gulped, looking at her wrist. She knew her own blood couldn't satisfy her but it had to hold her over for now. "I do want to get back to him...he's my brother...but I've never been here before and I don't have enough energy to make another bridge..." She gulped and looked down before her fangs seemed to show and she bit into her own veins, whimpering at the feeling but pulled away after a moment. "It doesn't even taste like anything.." Juliet said then paused, looking around the forest, mountain thing they were on. "Maybe we can look for some locals?"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Geode turned and blinked at Juliet biting into her own wrist before he made the connection - she was a vampire. "Oh..." He looked down, a bit ashamed for how he had acted before. "If you'd like, you could drink some of mine...? It might be a little on the warm side, but..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I wouldn't mind, honestly." He looked over to the forest and shook his head. "I don't know if we should...after all, I'm half a demon and you're...a vampire, right? Humans don't exactly like us." He muttered, a bit sheepishly. It was his fault that they were stuck in the first place - she didn't even know his name, just that the villagers wanted him dead.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Juliet watched the little marks vanish on her wrist as her ears twitched, hearing him speak. "I-I feel weird taking other people's blood..." She said, ashamed. "I haven't eaten since I was turned into one. Me and vincent were both attacked a few days ago. Before then we were just half human and half wolf...now we're freaks." She gulped for a moment, licking her teeth before looking up to him. "You sure you don't mind? I...I just...human food still works but its not satisfying for long.." She was really...really starving, she had to have something soon or she would lose all control she had. She gulped and walked up close to him, then noticed how tall he was. "Jeez..you are tall...maybe I can just use your wrist? With us being half wolf...our saliva will make it so you heal faster." She pushed his jacket sleeve down and closed her eyes; unable to look at him. She knew he would feel a shock of pain once she bit, so she had to get it over quickly for his sake. She gulped and moved her lips to his wrist, showing her fangs soon again before she bit in. Once she did, she felt her ears fall to their sides as she started sucking on his blood. For some reason...it tasted...really good. She drank on it for a while before forcing herself off, hoping she didn't drain him. "I-I'm sorry!" She said looking up to him, holding his wrist. "I-I know that probably hurt...but thank you so much.." Juliet said; her eyes the brightest blue now that her hunger was gone. She rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment and blushed slightly. "That was really sweet..." She coughed to through off the fact her cheeks were red and looked around. "Yeah...maybe humans aren't the best thing but what are we to do now..."
Juliet waited for a moment, thinking. She put her hand to her chin and thought but then shook her head. "Wait...I just realized something...whats your name?" She tipped her head and then blushed again, facepalming. "We never even really talked! Or even introduced ourselves!" She said before bowing slightly, holding the ends of her dress as she made a curtsey. "My name is Juliet. It's nice to meet you.." After he said his name she could only grab a hold of his sleeve. "We really need a find a way back to my brother or atleast to someone who CAN help! By the way...why were they chasing you?" She asked, curiously as she pulled Geode along.

"This is the last time I take directions from you!" A few voices could be heard by Vincent, they weren't too far, just past a few trees as they were talking this way. It was three people (im including Deia but yeah fff) two older looking siblings and one young one. The eldest was a boy who had dark hair and a gothic outfit, along with many piercings. His light purple eyes gazed upon a video game he was playing as his sister nagged him. She had blonde and black hair, her eyes a light blue. "Mmhmm.." Hei shurgged and Luna growled. "Well if we would of just asked the vendor where to find the fricking garden Deia wants to see maybe we wouldn't of gotten lost!"
"Listen I know where I'm going...relax.." He sighed and looked up at her, putting the game away. "There are only like two big mountains and the flower garden is on one of them. We're almost to the top of this one."
Luna growled. "What?!" She said with a lowered jaw. "You mean you DON'T know if this is the right one?! Come on Hei!" She started to growl loud but then as they walked past some bushes they came across a hunched over blonde wolf. "Whoa.."
Hei looked at it and saw there was blood dripping from its mouth. "Hey there buddy, you doing ok?"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Geode let out a small whine as she bit into his wrist, but deep in his mind he thought it felt....good, even, if a bit painful. He blushed slightly, glancing to the side until she as done. "Ah, yeah, my name is Geode." He murmured, and looked at her a bit surprised as she bowed, holding the edges of her dress. Before he could speak, she grabbed onto his sleeve and pulled him along with her into the forest - and then she asked why the villagers were chasing him. He stuttered at first, ears flat against his head. "Uh...well, I'll admit that I was trying to kill their livestock. The girl...surprised me, to say the least, and I ended up...maybe burning the grass around me a bit? It was a nervous reaction, I swear!" He said quickly, obviously nervous. "Then she ran into a house bawling, and out came the angry father....then a whole mob. It was fast, too fast for me to react....I ran as fast as I could into the forest and then I bumped into you, quite literally."

Deia followed her brother and sister closely, just walking behind them to avoid their spat. Her ears laid flat against her head as they bickered until finally she put her hands on her hips. "Guys, seriously! It's not that big of a deal, lets just go home, alright?" Their silence lead her to push past them both to see the blonde wolf laying underneath the tree, covered in blood and slightly burnt. "Oh..." She murmured, backing up slowly until she bumped into Hei.

Vincent rose his head, slowly opening his eyes. His vision was blurry as he did, and his heart started to pound quickly. Were they more villagers, here to kill him? No...no no, he had to get to Juliet! He started to stand up, struggling to even do that before his legs collapsed underneath him. He let out a whine and growled at the three strangers. "Just leave me alone, please...I just wanted to protect my sister..please...." He pleaded quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:19 am

Juliet walked with him, but her steps getting slower. She started feeling ill, but kept trying to brush it off as the rush of the battle or something. She gulped, looking to him, holding his sleeve as they walked through the big forest, not really sure where they were. After a few steps they were in a whole different village, well the outskirts of one. "Maybe we should ask for help.." Juliet suggested for a moment, before holding her stomach and looking at him. "So...you said...you burned her by accident? H-How..? Were you carrying matches or a lighter?" She asked, not knowing he had the power of fire. "Either way, I'm sure she's fine.." Juliet said with a small smile before looking around the town. People there...they looked richer and scarier. But everyone looked scary to her, to be honest. "All we need to do is see if one can direct us to..well a bridge or something to get to the other side...I hope they will anyway." Juliet said, wiping her mouth with her hand, remembering the taste of his blood. "Thank you again...it tasted good. I'm sorry to have to say I might need more of it...as long as it doesn't hurt I mean." The last thing she wanted was to hurt him, but he didn't seem to cry out, which made her believe it didn't hurt at all. Maybe demons had a higher tolerance to pain?
"Ohh come on." She saw someone and pulled Geode down into the town. Her eyes were set on a black haired female (Cough cough maybe Akira?). "Hi Excuse me...me and my friend, we're not from around here." She spoke kind of quietly. "We're from the other village...mountain, so to speak. Um...would you know how to get back to there?"

Luna looked to the wolf for a while, her ears lowering and heart saddening at the tone of his voice. Surprisingly, unlike the humans, she could understand him from being part animal. "Villagers?' She asked but then shook her head, getting closer as Deia seemed to back up into Hei who gently grabbed her wrist to keep her close incase Vincent attacked. "Be careful Luna." Hei said growling but Luna shook her head. "No...he's just hurt Hei.." She went and kneeled beside him, her heart sinking more as he tried to get up but couldn't. "No you poor thing! Don't move!" She looked over to Hei. "Hei, get over here and carry him! You're the only one strong enough."
Hei looked to Deia. "Stay right here.." He said in a demanding but protective tone as he went and walked over to Vincent. His ears twitched hearing Vincent talk about Juliet and he and Luna both looked around. "I don't see anyone else here. She might of went back home without you." Hei suggested but Luna nudged him. "Don't fill his head with those thoughts you idiot! I'm sure she's around here somewhere!" She said, turning to Vincent with a smile. "Are you fully animal or do you have a human form too? Either way, we don't live too far and we can take you home and treat your wounds." Luna didn't give Vincent a choice as soon he was picked up by Hei and carried back to the house with Luna grabbing Deia's hand and taking her along with them. "I'm sorry Deia. We'll have to go another day." She said, hoping Deia didn't mind. When they got back to their little house in the village, Hei laid Vincent down on his bed and started treating his wounds while Luna told Deia to get some paper. "You're an artist Deia, Ok, wolf, what is your name? What happened to you and what does your sister look like? Me and my little sis can go look for her and she's an excellent artist so I'm sure we'll know what she looks like!" She said, having faith in Deia as well as knowing Vincent wasn't in any condition to look for her himself. "And after we know, we'll go looking for her and bring her back to you...ok?"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Geode stared at Juliet, tilting his head to the side slightly as she pulled him along with her. "Uh, yeah...sure. I...definitely have a lighter." He didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to scare her either. He shrugged slightly as she mentioned possibly needing more of his blood as he glanced around the village. "It's fine, I don't mind." He murmured as he noticed that they were getting odd looks from the villagers - it worried him, but he would be able to protect them if anything happened.

As they approached Akira, she turned to them with a raised eyebrow. She listened to Juliet and nodded once, pointing back to the forest. "There's a bridge along the cliff....it leads back to the other town." She lowered her arm and put her hand on her hip, using the other to brush her hair behind her shoulder. "You shouldn't go out after nightfall, though. There are demons in the forest, and if you get caught by one of them...you'll never see the light of day."

Vincent shook his head frantically, looking up at Luna. "No, no no, she wouldn't leave...she was with him but she wouldn't leave....right?" He covered his face with his paws and let out a small whimper at the thought of losing his sister. Soon, he felt himself being picked up and let out a long whine. Deia blinked Luna and shook her head, giving her a small smile. "No, I don't mind!" She chirped out as they walked back to their house, happily holding Luna's hand.

Vincent kept his eyes closed as Hei treated his wounds, occasionally letting out small whimpers. When Luna spoke to him, he looked up at her. "Ah...my name is Vincent...I'm a...vampire wolf mix.." He shook his head slightly and let out a small growl. "There was a black wolf, he ran out of the bushes...villagers were chasing him and he got us caught up in it.....he's...probably with Juliet.." He tried to pull himself up by his front legs before they gave out again, making him fall onto the bed with a loud whine. "She looks like me...blue eyes with white fur, but blonde hair....if she's...not a wolf, she's about..5' 2"? With blonde hair that reaches her lower back, wolf ears and a tail...and a black dress, always a black dress." As he described his sister, Deia drew quickly, sketching down his description of her the best she could. When he was finished, she showed it to him. "Does this look like her?" She asked quietly, a bit embarrassed about her own work.

His eyes softened considerably and he nodded, a small smile on his face. "That looks exactly like her...I..hope you can find her." Noticing that Hei was done treating his wounds, he felt himself turn into his human form, taking up even more space on the bed. His blonde hair was messy and his eyes had dark circles under them, but he smiled softly at Luna. "I'm sure if you tell her that you found me, she'll come without a doubt. Just...don't trust that black wolf."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Juliet walked, happily along with him as they made it to Akira, who spoke of how to get back. For a moment she just looked off to where Akira pointed and soon wrapped her arms tightly around Geode's one arm. Yeah she didn't know him well but, damn he was her only friend in these parts. Demons don't like vampires and she knew that well. "Thank you..." She said but her words fell ill when she looked up at the sky, nightfall was approaching so suddenly and she only could shake her head. "Geode it's no use, I don't think we'll make the trail in time...but we can't stay here." She whispered to him before taking a few more steps, almost walking by Akira when a tall man, around 6 foot, walked out of the tent Akira was next to. He had brown and blonde streaked hair and golden eyes, as well as a blue and brown alaskan outfit.
"Well, what do we have here Akira?" He sniffed the air, getting close to both. "Ahh.." He sniffed around Geode and scented he was a demon, he only nodded in approval since all around them were Demons too. However as he sniffed the air around Juliet, he smirked showing his teeth, which made her pull back slightly. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He looked up at the sky. "Demons only attack at nightfall." Juliet looked at him nervously. "Well thats not very reassuring.." Juliet then turned back to Geode and started pulling him along, running her arms down his and grabbing her hand as she pulled him away, down into the trees in hopes to find the bridge.
Juliet however, started to slow down, holding her stomach. She let go of Geode's hand and fell forward, holding her stomach as she spit out some black blood. "Ugh...I'm not feeling that good..." Her ears lowered as she saw the light fading from the sky, the night was gonna fall. Slowly she looked up to Geode. "It's ok, go ahead of me...i'll make it."

Luna watched as Deia drew Juliet up and nodded. "Looks like her? Good!" She grabbed the picture and held it up. "We will find her for you! That is my promise!" She then stopped hearing something about a black wolf. "So she's not alone? Hmm...I will still go looking for her. You got your cellphone Hei?" After he nodded she looked to Deia. "Come on sis, we're gonna look around and see if we can find her. Give us like two hours. We'll come back after nightfall hits. Hopefully she's gotten to a safe place to hide." Luna said, hoping before grabbing Deia's hand and leaving with her. "Well where should we search first?"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Akira looked to Maxis, a small smirk on her lips. "Oh, don't tease her..." She murmured, wrapping an arm around his. Geode stepped in front of Juliet protectively and shook his head before she pulled him off and away into the trees. He turned to look back once, only to see the woman smirking at them.
Geode shuddered a bit, following Juliet until she started to slow down. When she let go of his hand, he walked in front of her and got on his knees to be a bit closer to her height, a frown on his face. Seeing the black blood made his eyes widen. "Oh...god, Juliet, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice shaky. "I'm not leaving you behind...."

Deia followed Luna happily, a smile on her face as they left their house. "Probably the forest, right? Since that was the last place he saw her?" She asked, tilting her head to the side cutely. "You know....Vincent is kind of cute." She murmured with a giggle, her short tail wagging happily. "You should ask him out, maybe? After we find his sister?"

Vincent turned to look at Hei, a frown on his face. "Are you sure they'll be okay..?" He asked softly, obviously worried. "I wouldn't want your sisters to get hurt because of me...I know...I know what it feels like." He said, looking down in shame. The fact that she was a vampire like him...it was all his fault.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Maxis smiled at Akira, letting her hold his arm as they watched Geode and Juliet walk away. "Teasing is half the fun, you should know that Akira." He stated before he smirked. "I thought so, I could smell it on her." He started pulling Akira towards Geode and Juliet. "She drank his blood, she's weak now." Part of what demons did was hunt vampires in their own free time and Juliet would be no exception. Juliet held her stomach, spitting more out, confused to why. "I-I don't know Geode...but I feel so weak...please you have to go ahead, if my brother...if my brother is looking for me you can lead him back..." Juliet reached out, gently touching his hand. "I'll be fine.." She stopped and turned around, hearing someone coming.
"Did you drink demon's blood girl?" Maxis asked as they walked behind them. Juliet coughed, trying to form a sentence. "I..I drank geode's blood..."
Maxis looked over to Geode. "Demon blood is poisonous to vampires. There isn't much time left that it can be taken out before it kills her. Unless." He smiled, his eyes turning a more reddish. "You could leave her here for us to play with Geode, after all you poisoned her."

Luna nodded, soon pulling out a map she kept tucked in her pocket. "There should be a bridge to the other side and incase they went there, we'll have to check it..." She paused as Deia spoke and blushed. "Yeah he is cute but..ugh, lets find his sister first! Why are you always trying to pair me up Deia?" She asked, blushing slightly.

Hei looked up at vincent from his wounds. "Yes, Luna is very good at keeping Deia safe; she has more powers than I do and is much smarter in the woods, plus she knows them better." He smiled then frowned at the question. "I-I see.." He said sadly and patted vincent's arm. "It'll be alright, they'll find her Vincent...she'll be ok and so will they, you need to have faith in your sister cause if you don't she will be discouraged."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Akira smirked, rolling her eyes slightly as Maxis led her after the odd pairing that was Geode and Juliet. "Oh, you're too cruel, Maxis..." She murmured as they walked. "It's too bad that he's clueless...he looks like he would be a good hunter, if he tried."
Geode shook his head frantically, reaching out to hold Juliet up. "No, no...I'm not leaving you! Quit trying to convince me!" It was then that they approached, and Geode turned to stare at them with wide eyes as they spoke. No, no no no....he wouldn't, he couldn't just leave her behind...he didn't know that his blood would be poisonous to her, didn't know that it would hurt her...he felt his blood run cold as the strange, strange man suggested he leave her behind...for what? For them to kill? Geode shook his head, growling slightly as he scooped Juliet up into his arms. "No! No way! I...I didn't know that it would hurt her but I'm not leaving her behind now!"

"What a pity," Akira murmured, bringing her other hand up to cover her lips as she giggled. "We don't usually kill our own kind, but certainly we could make an exception, my dear, dear Maxis?" She asked cutely, her voice not at all matching her intentions.

Deia giggled, skipping in front of Luna as she put her hands on her hips. She rolled her eyes before pointing at Luna. "You've seriously always said that! Not once have you actually asked a guy out!" She let out a huffy sigh, turning her back to her sister. "I mean, neither have I, but ugh...whatever." She looked back with a smile. "Before we get to that, we need to find his sister, anyway. I bet she did go to the other village, if the humans from here tried to attack her."

Vincent frowned even more, sitting up. "Does Deia...not have powers?" He asked, a bit too curious for his own good. "Juliet does...ice ones, in fact...I don't have anything like that.." He looked down at his hands and let out a sigh. "I just feel like I've failed her more than once. You...seem to take good care of your sisters, I just wish I could give her that much."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum