Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

The Ice Princess and Her Wolf

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ice Princess and Her Wolf

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:58 pm

After her father's 'death' at such a young age. Juliet was in line to rule the only kingdom, the ice kingdom. When he died, the butler of the house found it appropriate to not only find her s protector but also make sure she and the protector were kept in check. He used his own powers to make a charm for them, one placed on their chokers. The power had taken them over making them quite...different. Juliet came out of her shell, no longer innocent or sweet, but demanding and dominant and Geode came out as more a quiet servant, doing whatever he could do to please the princess.
The butler only could laugh at this; he had the power to change their personalities or dull them and to make them do whatever he wanted. He planned to have Juliet kill out the world or atleast have it under her mercy then when that was done, he would off her and her dog, making him the only ruler to be.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ice Princess and Her Wolf

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:51 pm

It was a long, boring day. In the middle of summer it would be nothing but hot and sweaty. However, days like today was how Maxis planned to start his little...party. With everyone so hot from the sun, they wouldn't have any winter clothes nearby and if Juliet set out to well cover the land in snow, many would die or freeze, even with winter clothes, her ice was unbearable.
But it had to be planned out. Juliet had shown off her power before, under Maxis's influence so some knew it was bad news. He started to smile though as he thought the time would come soon enough for it all to begin.

"Hehe...good boy Geode.." The blonde wolf princess sat on her throne, it was comfy, and designer, but she didn't mind it too much. She sat comfortably and had a leash in her hand, connected to a boy with black hair and wolf attributes. He was nude in his chest and was toned; all he wore were pants and boxers and sometimes didn't even wear that.
She gently ran her hands through his strands of hair, petting him as he sat by her feet. "Such a good boy you are..." She said with a smile; her eyes slightly red from the charm on choker. "Well Geode; speak to me, what should we do today? Maybe go out into the village and greet some of the people with my powers? Or...hmmm.." She shrugged.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Geode let out a heavy breath, trying to keep his blushing to a minimum as he was on his knees in front of Juliet. He loved being his princess's slave, her wolf...but it was hard to keep himself under control, to avoid acting on his desires. His tail wagged slightly as he was called a good boy, his ears perking up at her questions. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, my princess..." He murmured, bringing a hand up to his collar to feel the charm that was placed on it. Just touching it made a chill go down his spine, and he looked back at his princess with a small smile. "May I stand up?" He asked, his tail wagging. "I might...have to put more on before we leave, though..." He muttered, glancing down to see that he wasn't wearing anything at all.
Geode
Admin

View user profile http://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Juliet's ears perked up as he answered. He was extremely obedient, and half the time that was the fun part with him. Anything she wanted, he'd get it for her, do it for her. But he wasn't a common slave either, more like the man of her dreams, but something liked the control she had over him. "Yeah we should go, you need a walk don't you?" Juliet asked, petting his head as he was staring up at her, eye level to her knees. "Oh; yes, you should get dressed." She stated, gently pulling his collar. "Up." She nearly demanded but in a calm tone. When he stood up, she got up too, pulling his collar down as he was very tall. She made him lower his head so she could kiss him. She pulled away after a moment, smiling as she turned around leading him to his room. "Pick something to put on, only pants though. I want the girls around to be fawned over you...but you're all mine."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Geode listened to her, tilting his head to the side before she demanded he stand up in a calm but stern tone. He obeyed immediately, standing up to his full height - he towered over her, her head only reaching his chest. He knew deep inside himself that if he wished to be free, he could be - as there was no way he couldn't overpower the young girl, but he had no desire to be anything more than hers and hers alone. He was broken out of his chain of thoughts when he felt a tug at his collar, making him bend down slightly only to feel the soft touch of her lips against his own. He adored every bit of her affection, it was what made him feel whole. When their lips parted after just moments, he let out a small content sigh, his cheeks a light pink as he was led to his room.

He smiled slightly when his princess spoke of the girls of the village, nodding his head. "Of course, princess. I wouldn't even begin to think of anyone else owning me but you." He murmured as he walked over to his closet, careful not to go so far as to pull on the leash. He picked out a pair of tight black boxers and turned to show them to Juliet. "Are these okay, princess?" He asked softly.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Juliet watched his face after the kiss, almost wanting to laugh joyfully. For some reason she just loved him, more than a little slave too, she would feel lost without him. Even with Maxis's hold over her emotions, she felt the same about him. As they walked to his room she wagged her tail thinking of all the jealous girls, she didn't know why but it made her laugh. She had the perfect boy they could never have.
As he pulled out the black boxers she nodded but suggested anyway. "Wouldn't you want to be a bit more covered up? It could be cold outside and I don't want my boy to freeze." She let go o the leash for a second just to see what else he had and hmm'ed. "How about these?" She pulled up tight jeans and handed them to him. "I think you'll look so good in them!" Juliet smiled and giggled to herself, honestly wanting to see him in it.
Once he was dressed, she took him outside, holding his leash as she looked around the town. For a while she could only see poor people and scoffed at them but after a moment, her eyes seemed to turn red then blue again, making her hold her head as Maxis's control was...gone for a bit. Her timid nature came back and she blinked looking around. "Oh gosh...those poor people.." Her ears lowered and she let go of Geode's leash by accident and turned to face him. "Geode look at them! This is terrible...what happened out here?" She said, not knowing Maxis's control made her such an unforgiving ruler. "Well it's time we fix this.."
She grabbed Geode's hand, not his leash and smiled at him. "Will you help me? We got to find food for everyone! We can get restaurants to give up some meals and some bars to give up some drinks! We can feed the whole world today!" She smiled and started to pull Geode around. As they went around collecting food and drinks, one boy, around Geode's age, and a little shorter than him, followed. His hair white and his hands in his pockets as he stalked the two. Juliet didn't seem to notice as she was giving the poor some food and trying to figure out how to not make them poor anymore when the boy glared at her, growling, only a few yards away. His pink eyes looked at the ground and he saw a large rock, picking it up with his one hand and throwing it at Juliet. "I hope you burn in hell you witch!"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Geode blinked in surprise at Juliet's sudden change in demeanor, not understanding. He didn't say a word though, and went along with her actions - whatever she wanted, he would do. He glanced back at the boy but tried not to think much of it, thinking he might just want to talk to the princess himself. That was until he saw the boy pick up a rock and throw it at Juliet, his precious princess. He leapt up, fire forming in his hands as he cut the rock in two straight down the middle, the pieces falling before they ever made it near Juliet. He let out a growl and glared at the boy. "What do you think you're doing?!? How dare you insult the princess that way!" He turned to look at Juliet, his eyes softening into a concerned look. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Juliet was gently kneeling down to an elderly man when Tometheus called out to her. Her heart sank as she saw the rock being thrown and the words being said. She jumped up and flinched only to hear Geode roar at him and break the rock with his fire. She closed her eyes for that moment, but opened them, seeing him just barely in time with the fire. "G-Geode.." She spoke and lowered her ears as he faced her. He wasn't angry when he did...he was so gentle. The care in his voice made her heart flutter but she pushed it aside and nodded. "Y-Yes I'm fine...thank you..." She leaned over and grabbed a hold of his hand as Tometheus got closer, unphased by Geode. "Oh you're the little slave she has. I should of known by that collar. Disgusting.." He said, spitting out his tongue for a moment as he got a few feet closer. "Why do you suddenly care about the poor 'princess'." He said it sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "You never cared before...you were such a nice child but one day you went and fucked up! Big time.." He growled out but Juliet had no idea what he was talking about, she shook her head frantically. "I-I didn't know it was this bad..." She said, her tail going between her legs. "I-I promise I'll fix it! I...I hate seeing people on the streets like this-"
"Oh now you care?" He raised his voice and growled. "Many people DIED on these streets but you only care about it now?!" Juliet gulped and hid slightly more behind Geode, unsure what to do. She had no idea it was this bad, she, in this mindset didn't make any decisions. "I'm sorry! I'll fix it...I promise!"
But Maxis wanted this all along. The more hate she had...the more people willing to kill her and once she was dead or once everyone hated her and wanted Maxis to have the throne...it would be perfect. Tometheus looked up to Geode. "How about you move out of the way? Slave or not, you see how she treats us?! We're treated worse than you...so how about you HELP us?! Take off that stupid collar and fight against the girl who imprisoned you!" His glare slowly went back to Juliet. "Or I'll do it myself." He turned into a wolf and made a dash at Juliet only for her to push Geode out of the way. She was pushed down by Tometheus but before he could attack her, she lept up and started running in human form still.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Geode didn't know what to make of the boy's words - he wasn't imprisoned...he...he was loved, taken care of. All he had to do was obey, and he had no problem doing that. He loved her, and that was all that mattered to him. Suddenly, the boy turned into a wolf and Juliet pushed him out of the way, only to get tackled herself. "Juliet!" He yelled, worry in his voice. He quickly jumped back up, only to see the princess trying to run away from her attacker. "You bastard!" Geode snarled before he turned into a wolf, his leash dangling still from his collar as it drug against the ground. Fire surrounded him, swirling around him as he rushed after the wolf, baring his teeth as he ran. He quickly caught up and tackled him, biting into his shoulder as the fire dissipated from around him. No one would hurt his princess. Not while he lived, not ever.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Juliet ran as fast as she could from him, but in his wolf form, he was terribly fast and caught up with her almost instantly. She groaned, feeling him snap at her legs, then tripped over her own two feet as she ran away on the pebbled ground. She turned over in time to see him an inch away from her face and she was too shocked to even scream. Juliet gulped, her body sweating and shaking as she felt she would be attacked, ripped to shreds. For...for what? She had no idea what he was accusing her of, Maxis was supposed to help them, didn't he? Didn't he help her make good decisions? She wasn't sure at this point, she could only hear her heart beat in her ears and gulped as she heard the snapping of a wolf, the crackling of fire.
When her eyes finally opened to him she could see it was Geode who bit down on Tometheus before he got his claws on her. Juliet backed up slightly, seeing the white wolf yelp in pain and fall to the ground. Blood came from where Geode bit and the fire burned his fur off and parts of his skin. "Stop! STOP!" He cried out and almost looked to Juliet. "Call off your stupid wolf!"
Juliet looked at Tometheus then Geode. "Geode...Geode stop please!" She asked, hoping he would before he killed him.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Geode's ears perked up, hearing Juliet cry out for him to stop. His fangs loosened their grip as he released the white wolf, his fire dying down until it was completely gone. He slowly closed the distance between Juliet and himself before sitting down, licking a paw gently before he turned to Juliet and gently licked her face. He had no words, nothing to say. Everything he meant was shown in his actions.

Just as he had calmed down, a white haired girl ran from the village, only to fall on her knees by the white wolf. "Tometheus? No, no no..." She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks and falling onto the ground. Her hands pet his fur, gripping it as she cried. "Please...please just go...you and your wolf...just go....back to the castle...you've done enough to us..." She glanced over to Juliet, her blue eyes shining in the light as tears filled them. "Please....before anything else happens.."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:31 am

Juliet watched Geode with slightly saddened eyes as he got closer. She had feared for her life and his as well...but also that other wolf's. She gulped feeling him lick her cheek and gently raised a hand to brush his fur. "Thank you.." She whispered, staring into his eyes for a moment before kissing the side of his muzzle. "You saved me.." Her arms soon wrapped around his chest tightly. Never had she felt that pain before, her heart over beating, the feeling of dread that she would die. She felt sweat run down her forehead as she hugged him close, soon nuzzling her face into his soft fur. She sniffled a bit beginning to cry but was stopped when she heard a female cry out, nearly screaming.
She gulped looking up and seeing the white haired Yei looking at her, pleading with the wolf that fell under Geode. Juliet looked over to Tometheus, seeing his body twitch as Yei touched it, in clear agony as he whimpered, trying to get up. "I-i told you...Yei....she's a horrible pe-person.." He growled as he fell a few times but soon got on his paws, barely keeping himself up. "I...I woulda ripped her in half if i could.." He growled. "It's because of her that many people died in this city...and all she does is play with her wolf while we're starving...I hope..." Tometheus fell on his stomach, turning into a human as he did. He growled out, ushering a threat. "I hope you both burn in hell!"
Juliet closed her eyes for a moment, feeling tears run down her face at their words. She stood up, shaking her head. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry.." She said, over and over, and grabbed the leash Geode had. "Come on Geode...please...quickly." She said and ran with him, back to the castle. When she gotten back, she sealed up the doors and looked to Geode sadly. "I-I can't believe it...what happened out there?" She couldnt even think, it was too much. "Geode thank you.." She smiled, trying to be brave but it faded soon after. Soon Maxis heard her voice and came to her. "Ahh...Juliet what did you do outside the castle?" He asked but noticed her charm was slightly broken. "Oh wait...hold on." He smiled and leaned in to fix the little thing which made his magic take hold of her again, making her a little more...devilish.
"So what happened out there?"
He smiled hearing Juliet scoff. "Some stupid kid tried to hurt me but Geode got them like a good boy." She smiled and turned to Geode. "You know, Good boys get a treat don't they?"
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Yei stayed on her knees, keeping her hands gently on Tometheus. "Stop it! You'll just make it worse....they'll do more awful things.." She hung her head, her hair falling over her shoulder as she wiped at her eyes lazily, tears still rolling down her cheeks. "You can't do this, Tometheus...you...you know that if you try to attack the princess, she'll have you executed! You're lucky you didn't actually hurt her..." She murmured, her voice soft. "Please...lets just go home."

Geode turned back into a human when they reached the castle, stretching his arms out a bit as he cracked his back. He rose an eyebrow at Maxis, but shrugged it off. It wasn't his place to question, anyway. His ears perked up at the mention of a treat, and his tail started to wag. "They do, don't they?" He said excitedly, but looked down. "May I take these pants off, princess?" He asked as he looked at her with a small smile.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Tometheus groaned turning into his human form, leaning up soon enough and sitting down, holding his shoulder where Geode bit him badly. "No Yei...I'm sick of living in a world full of corruption. I'm not going to die but someone else is." He said and slowly got up on his feet, leaning down to gently pull her up as well. "Now why are you crying?" He asked, smiling softly at her, trying to help her feel better. "I don't like seeing you cry you know." His thumbs gently wiped her tears away as he stared down into her eyes. "Yes, lets go home." He said, putting his arm around her shoulders as he took a few steps and realized it was harder to move than he thought.

Juliet smiled to Geode, gently pulling on his leash, seeing his tail wag. "A good treat this time." She winked and pulled him back to her room, shutting the door behind them. When they were inside she nodded, pulling on his pants, taking them off herself, as well as his boxers. "There.." She blushed for a moment before walking to her bed, laying on it and pulling him on as well. "Get on me Geode." Once he got ontop of her, she pulled him into a sweet kiss, kissing him deeply. "Take my clothes off too." She whispered to him, kissing him still through it.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Yei sniffled as she looked up at Tometheus. "I don't want you to hurt anyone...they'll just...they'll just hurt you back..." She stared down at the ground as she helped him walk, slowly and surely, back to the village. "I just...don't understand why you don't understand that. We could move away from here, get away from her corruption....you don't have to kill her, Tometheus...please, I don't want to see you get hurt again, not like this.." She spoke softly with pain in her voice, tears rolling down her cheeks again quietly. "Promise me, please...I don't want you to get hurt."

Geode blushed heavily as Juliet spoke, even more so when she took off the pants she had chosen for him and then his boxers as well, exposing all of him to her. "Ah.." He let out a tiny gasp, his ears twitching as he felt himself growing hard before she pulled him on top of her with a sweet kiss. He heard her command and pressed his forehead to hers as they kissed, moving his hands to gently pull off her dress, letting it fall off the bed to the floor where his own clothes laid.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:11 am

Tometheus huffed deeply, trying to get air in his lungs but at times it felt impossible. He growled at the thought and shook her head. "It's not just us...its everyone Yei. I don't want to leave here knowing she can hurt others with her sick ways...she needs to be taken out. That wolf of her's first, she can't defend herself and he is her only guard. It's perfect.." He groaned as they got to her house and she helped him inside. He sat down and rubbed his shoulder, looking up at his sad friend. "Yei, I want to do this. Who knows, if we leave, what if her power grows and her kingdom expands? If we solve the problem while it's small, there won't be big mistakes made later." His soft pink eyes looked up to Yei's perfect blue ones. "Yei stop crying please.." He hated seeing her cry, it made his heart ache and he couldn't help it. He gently grabbed her arms and pulled her nearly onto his lap but instead of doing that he just pulled her close enough to kiss her lips. "Sshh...no more crying ok? I'm going to live, we'll be fine."

Juliet sighed in relief for a moment, taking some air in between his soft kisses. She could only smile as she felt his forehead touch her's and obeyed her every word. Even with this she had rosey cheeks and opened her eyes slightly to be able to see him fully. She pulled from his lips, opening her legs to allow him to come closer to her. "I'm ready Geode." She said in a patient voice, though part of her was dying for him. "You can do whatever you want to me. Make yourself feel good too." Her hand slyly went to his back and she ran her hands down his spine only to grab a hold of his tail. "Get naughty and I'll pull though." She winked, knowing she enjoyed her own tail being pulled.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Yei's eyes widened considerably when Tometheus pulled her down into a kiss. It felt heavenly, but just as she closed her eyes and started to kiss him back, he pulled back from her to try to comfort her. "T-Tome..." She murmured, her cheeks red as she stepped backwards slightly. She lifted a hand to rub at her eyes gently before averting her eyes to the ground. "We...you....you won't be fine if you do that....you should know that." Her hands dropped to her sides and she clenched her fists, letting out a pained sigh. "Why can't you realize that I just don't want to lose you?" She whispered just loud enough for him to hear, tears threatening to spill down her red cheeks. "I can't stand the thought of you being gone...it's....it's too much!"

Geode shuddered from the pleasure of Juliet's hands running down his spine, and he let out a tiny gasp at his tail being grabbed. He moved closer to her and dropped a hand down to himself, guiding his member to her clit and rubbing himself against her, letting out a small gasp. He dropped his head to her shoulder as he guided himself to press against her, gently pushing inside of her before stopping to let out a small moan as he adjusted his weight on the bed. "I...I love you, you know that...right?" He asked quietly, his face right next to her chin as he stayed still, his arms wrapping around her back slowly. "I want to make you feel amazing, Juliet...that's all I wish for.."
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:25 am

Tometheus looked at her intently as she reacted to his kiss. No slap and no complaining...she didn't even say a thing about it! He could only smile at that fact, it meant she liked it...or atleast he thought so. "Yei.." He stood up and kissed her cheek, whispering to her. "I will not do anything that rash again, I promise. I just want a better world for you..." He slowly wrapped his arms around her body, unlike he ever did before...it felt more...loving, not exactly a friend hug. He gently pushed up her chin and looked into her eyes. "Trust me ok Yei? I know what I'm doing..." He leaned close and pressed his lips to her's again, hoping she could kiss him back like she started to. One he got that first taste of her lips...he couldn't stop himself from wanting more.

Juliet smiled at him, gazing into his eyes as he climbed ontop of her. She kept her legs open, allowing him come between them and when he started playing with her, she wrapped her legs around his back, limiting the space he could move. She blushed for a while, feeling her body slightly ache with want and pleasure as he teased her. "Geode...ahh.." She gasped out, her eyes watching him as he began to push inside her, she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling weak in her body when they did this. When he was completely inside, she groaned in pleasure and listened to him speak. "Geode.." She whispered, pulling his collar up to her where she could face him. "Yes, I do and I love you..." She smiled for a moment, leaning up to kiss him. "Anything you do makes me feel good..." She tensed up, knowing he was going to begin soon and anticipation of wanting to feel pleasure made her squeeze him tightly. "Please," She began to whisper to him. "Do whatever you want to me Geode, I want you to feel good too, be hard and rough like I like it, but do what makes you feel good too." Her hand gently went up to his cheek and she brushed some of his hair out of the way. After a moment of waiting she got slightly impatient and started moving on her own, moaning loud but covering her mouth with her free hand to pacify it.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Yei felt herself shiver in anticipation as Tometheus leaned towards her, and feeling his lips press to hers made her melt into his arms. She kissed back passionately, putting her arms against his chest as she let out a small gasp to breathe before kissing him again. She didn't know that she wanted this until it happened, but now he was all that mattered to her.

Geode let out a small moan as Juliet started to move but quickly bit gently into her shoulder, leaving a hickey there as he started to thrust in and out quickly, pounding into her roughly. One of his hands trailed down to play with her clit, but the other went to her hand that covered her mouth and pulled it away gently. "I want to hear you, every little noise you make," Geode grunted out as he continued his fast pace, his breath becoming ragged. He left small kisses on her shoulder where he had bit down and made small swirls on her clit, hoping to make her feel as good as possible.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Tometheus smiled as Yei seemed to calm down, but also give into his kisses more and more. He gently pulled her over to the bed and sat her down. His lips gently pressing against her's, only pulling away to get a rough breath of air and being kissing her again. "Oh Yei...stop doing this me..." He said in a pained voice. "I can't..." His ears lowered and he pulled from the kiss, looking into her eyes before moving down to her neck, leaning in to kiss it. He made small kisses but a ton of them as he ran his hands up and down her arms, before pulling her sweater off and gently laying her down. He hovered over her, still kissing her as his tail wagged. "Yei.." He leaned up looking into her eyes. His hand gently holding her cheek. "I have longed for the day I could admit my love to you...I adore you. I would kiss the ground you walk on and carry you anywhere you want to go. Anywhere you want to be...I'll be there as long as I have you to hold." He started growling, but not in a way to scare her, more to show affection. "I-I want to know...if I can...take you Yei." He blushed, looking away from her face as he tried to keep his want to a minimum incase she said no.

Juliet blushed madly, feeling him start pounding her, her body moved with his and she pressed her legs against his back to keep him closer. She surpressed her moans until he pulled her hand away, causing her to blush madly as he wanted to hear her sounds. She felt her body tingle and took deep breathes, gasping roughly when he started to bite and lick her shoulder, adoring each moment they did something like this. Juliet moaned out loudly for him, wrapping her arms around his neck, her breasts touching his chest as they moved in sync, slowly she became wet around his dick the more he thrusted and played with her, allowing him to go farther. "Geode!" Her toes cringed and her ears lowered, feeling him play with her clit. "S-Stop I'll cum if you do that..." Juliet moaned more with each new thrust, her hands moved from around his neck to his chest, feeling him up as he pressed against her during their love making. "Your body is the best..." She whispered to him, leaning up to kiss him, her moans getting pushed into his head as she did.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Yei laid there, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she kissed his forehead before leaning her head back to let out a tiny pleased moan, her light blue eyes looking at Tometheus as he stared back at her, asking if they could....he looked away from her, afraid of her answer and she frowned slightly, her face a bright red. "Tome..." She started, leaning up slightly. She was left in her bra, skirt, and thigh highs, and she kissed him with all her love in it, her hands gently pressed against his cheeks as she pulled him down ontop of her. "Please...I want you in every way.." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear in between their kisses as she trailed her hands down his back before pulling off his scarf and throwing it to the floor where her sweater was.  

Geode let out a small laugh through his rough breaths, still pounding himself into her. "That's the point, darling," he said with a groan, loving the sounds of her moans. They were music to his ears as he thrust harder, feeling a familiar coiling in his stomach. He kissed her with all his passion, rubbing her clit more fervently as he quickened his thrusts. Pulling away, he let his forehead rest against her shoulder as he let out a long moan, his ears lowering to touch his hair. "I-I think I'm going to cum..." He groaned out, holding himself back until he got her permission.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Tometheus looked back; his face red as Yei admitted wanting him too. Honestly; his heart was so lifted at her feelings back to him, he just couldn't wait any longer to take her. "I'll make you feel good Yei...whatever you want me to do I will." He spoke softly to her, leaning down to nibble on her ear before he pulled her shorts down slowly. After he slid them off her legs he pulled back to look at her half naked. "You look amazing like this...you'll be even hotter when naked." He gave a small laugh to himself before taking off his shirt, throwing it by her shorts and sweater. "Would you like me to be rough on you princess?" Tom asked, leaning over her as he went in for a kiss. His hands traced her arms, looking for her hands. He gently put them above her head. "Keep them there." He leaned down, back to kissing her neck as he gently pulled off her bra and slipped off her panties. He groaned as his hands ran back up, feeling her large breasts. "They're so soft..." He twirled one of her nipples as he pulled back, looking at her body as a whole now. "Are you ready Yei?" He asked gently, taking off his pants and hissing at his throbbing member as it hit the cold air. Tometheus waited for her answer before holding her thighs as he slowly pushed inside her. "God.." He groaned out, feeling her tightness already. "This is going to be amazing Yei."

Juliet blushed at him, her body arching as he continued roughly into her, sending her body and mind into complete bliss as he did. "G-Geode!" She screamed out, he was touching all her sensitive spots including her clitoris, causing her to feel that tingly feeling in her stomach, a feeling she loved. She kept moving with him, moaning out as soon her mind could think of nothing else than sex with him. Each time they did it, it was more unbelievable and amazing than the last time and each time Geode seemed to play with more of her and get more rough. "Uh!" Juliet let out a loud moan, feeling him nuzzle against her. Her hands caressed his sides and she gave him permission. "Y-You can cum Geode...inside..please.." She felt her release coming and after she told him he could, her body tensed and cringed, tightening around him as she came with a loud moan. "Ah!" she bit her lip soon, her chest heaving with exhaustion.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 am

Yei let out a gasp as he asked if she wanted him to be rough with her, calling her princess...then grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. "Y-yes, please..." She gasped out, feeling his hands playing with her breasts before she looked up at him, her blue eyes meeting his pink ones. She never thought he would want her like this, that he actually...loved her in that way. When he asked if she was ready, she nodded quickly, gulping slightly as he gently grabbed her thighs and held them as he pushed inside of her slowly before groaning out. Yei let out a quiet moan as she closed her eyes tightly, one of her hands drifting from where he had held them above her head to hold his cheek. "P-please...Tometheus..just...fuck me.." She murmured, her eyes glancing off to the side shyly. She was afraid of her own words, what she wanted...it was all so embarassing.

Geode let out a loud moan feeling her tighten around him, sending him over the edge. His body tensed up as his thrusts slowed, his head nuzzling into her shoulder before he gently bit into her shoulder again as he filled her with his cum. After a moment, he pulled out with a groan, gently falling to the side of the bed. His chest heaved as he rolled over to face Juliet with a grin. "You're so gorgeous like this..." His arms wrapped around her as he pulled her to his chest, his chin resting on the top of her head. "I love you..." He murmured, closing his eyes as he held her tightly in his embrace.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 am

Tometheus went a bit wide eyed when she said that. A large blush across his face when Yei became so open to him. "Of course Yei." He held her wrists with one hand and leaned down kissing her, playing with her breasts with his other. He just wanted her to feel good. He started to smile however, hearing a low moan from her. "Louder Yei...I want to hear you." Tom wasted no more time, pushing into her all at once, but gave her a moment to get used to his size. "You ok baby?" He asked, and when she was ok he started kissing her neck, his hips thrusting into her's, groaning at her tightness. "Yei...oh Yei.." His hot breath ran down her neck as he began to pump in and out of her as rough and hard as he could. "Tell me what you want baby...don't be shy around me anymore." He grunted, taking in deep breaths as he made love to her the best he could.

Juliet's body tensed up, cringing as she gasped deeply, feeling him fill her up, her stomach warm from the sensation. She groaned at his bite; a few hickies rested on her shoulder, but she loved it, she loved him and when they got rough. "It gets better everytime Geode.." She smiled as he turned over and went to face him, her cheeks going red as she leaned in for a kiss. "You look amazing too love.." Juliet gasped however, being pulled so close to his body. He smelled so good; his body was so warm as well and it kept her warm too. "I love you so much.." She nuzzled her nose and cheeks against his chest, placing her hands on his abs and kissing right under his neck, being annoyed by his collar being there. Her tail slightly wagged as he held her. "Would you like to go get a bath with me Geode? I'll take off your collar so I can kiss you more properly."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Yei gasped out, feeling Tometheus push into her fully. She squirmed a bit, letting out tiny moans and gasps of pleasure but when he asked her to be louder, she blushed and let out a long, loud moan as he started to thrust in and out, rough and hard just as she had asked. "Oh god, Tome...Tome!" She cried out as he pounded into her, squirming and moving back into him to meet his thrusts. "Ah...ah..." She closed her eyes tight, feeling herself clench around him before what she assumed would be her first orgasm. "Oh...oh Tome, baby I think I'm going to-" She didn't get all the words out before she let out a near scream of pleasure, her orgasm ripping through her as she almost frantically squirmed on his member. "Oh god you feel so good, please please please....!"

Geode smiled, rubbing his hands down Juliet's body, down to grip her ass. He squeezed her slightly before slipping a hand down to feel her, feeling his cum between her legs. A smirk slowly spread across his lips as he started to adjust himself. "Mmhm, I want to do something first, though.." He murmured, his voice husky, as he pushed her farther up onto the bed and grabbed her thighs, pushing them apart. He glanced up at her eyes and smiled, his tail wagging. "I hope you don't mind me cleaning up the mess I made....." He said, winking at her before leaning down with her thighs still in his hands. He immediately started to lick her folds, up to her clit and down again before licking inside, cleaning his cum out of her with a wolfish grin.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top