Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

The Ice Princess and Her Wolf

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ice Princess and Her Wolf

Post by Julietbae on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Tometheus smirked at her moans, she was enjoying it right away and it made him happy. "God baby, you just lost your virginity...look how forward you're being." He smiled and laid on her, kissing her as his hands ran to her butt, gripping it as he pounded her harder and harder. He could feel his tip rub against the entrance to her womb and he groaned. "Oh Yei this is amazing.." He started to breathe deeply, gasping as if out of air. Then he let out a low moan as she clamped down around him, climaxing for the first time. Tom leaned down, kissing her neck. "That felt soon good when you squeezed me babe..." His ears twitched at her voice and his penis moved in and out of her quicker with more ease. "You are so wet now.." He started going faster and harder, gripping her ass tighter as he grunted. "I'm about to as well...Yei...can I cum inside of you?" He leaned up, back to kissing her lips as he couldn't hold himself in anymore and with a final fast thrust he pushed in and released into her, groaning as he did.

Juliet blushed as his hands ran down her body; stopping at her ass which made her squeal. "Geode I love how forward you are with me.." She admitted, loving when he touched her. "Please touch me more.." She whispered before he moved his hands to her inner thighs to feel how wet she was from sex. Her body arched up as he moved her, holding her thighs and leaning in to clean her. "Oh good boy Geode.." She groaned, lifting her head back slightly, feeling him lick her clit which caused her to cum a little bit more. As he licked more of her, she held the back of his head, petting and ruffling through his hair as she pushed him slightly more inside her. "Geode..." She got more bright red and started moving her body into his mouth, the feel of his tongue inside her was so good. "If you keep this up we'll have to fuck again.." she moaned out, cumming more as he continued to 'clean her'.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Yei let out a loud moan as she felt Tometheus release inside of her, his cum filling her up and dripping out of her. Her stomach felt warm, and she felt herself clench around him as she came again from how good it felt. Her breath was heavy and full of gasps as lay there, her legs sticky where his cum dripped. "Ah..ah.." Her eyes were lidded as she looked at him, her cheeks bright red. "I..I love you, Tome..."

Geode stopped for a moment, hearing Juliet say that they would have to fuck again. He grinned at her, an evil look in his eyes. "Oh, and who's to say that wasn't my plan?" He said, his voice low as he leaned up, letting her get a good view of his still hard cock before he grabbed her, flipping her over onto her hands and knees, before he pressed himself against her wetness and quickly in, starting to pound into her again. He leaned down and placed little kisses on her neck, his chest on her back, before whispering into her ear. "I want to hear you scream for me, baby..."
Geode
Admin

View user profile http://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Tometheus growled happily, kissing her lips over and over, his hands running to her legs and between them, he backed up slightly to get a good view of what he did. He smiled, blushing, loving how she said she loved him. He leaned down and nibbled on her ear. "I loved you for the longest time...making love to you was the best thing that ever happened to me." He groaned slightly, feeling his want for her to overcome him again, but he remained calm and leaned down to kiss her neck. "What do you want to do now baby?" He asked to her gently. "Do you want to go get cleaned up?" He felt his body sweat from their love making and he couldn't even process any other thoughts but wanting her again and again.

Juliet looked down, her eyes half open with her tongue slightly out of her mouth as she gasped for air. Her face flustered and body sweating as she panted. "Geode...you're still big.." She said as her light blue eyes settled on his large cock. "Oof!" She whinned as he flipped her over, the head of his member rubbing at her entrance. "B-But we just came...how do you have energy?" She wasn't going to lie, she loved the fact he was ready to pound her more, and even better was this was her favorite position. Juliet leaned over, her hands gripping the sheets as he began to pound her again, rubbing against her soft walls, causing her to moan out in pure pleasure and get wet around him, even causing her legs to get wet as well. She felt her body melt as his chest laid on her back, he was being so rough it felt amazing. "Ah..! Ah!" Juliet kept moaning, gasping, saliva running down her lips from her tongue as they fucked. "Oh Geode...you're such a pervert.." She smiled, hearing him in her ear. "If you please me enough, I'll scream as loud as you want me too.." She said with her bright red cheeks. Her body quickly moved with his and she even grinded into him.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 am

Yei smiled softly, leaning up and getting on top of him, pushing him down onto the bed. She felt his cum drip down her legs and she blushed, kissing him softly as she sat down on his waist, right above his member as she ran her hands up and down his chest and shoulders. "I'm just happy to lay here with you.." She said quietly before leaning down to kiss him again, letting out a gasp of surprise as she felt more of his cum drip out of her and fall onto him. "A-ah...this is messy, isn't it?" She asked with a short giggle before reaching down to get it onto her fingers, bringing it up to her lips and licking it off.

Geode groaned at the feeling of her grinding into him, fucking her harder for it. "I am what you made me, baby," he grunted out as he pulled her tail, using it for leverage as he pounded into her. The fact that she let him fuck her again without even asking, that it made her into a moaning mess - it all turned him on. "Oh fuck, you're so damn sexy like this..." He murmured, his voice deep and husky as he felt his stomach clench again before he came again, releasing all that was still pent up inside of him into her womb with a loud groan and heavy gasps.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:22 am

Tometheus grunted slightly as she sat on him, he smiled at her, holding her thighs and staring into her eyes. He leaned up kissing her back as she did him. "Where's my shy Yei at now?" He asked, his eyes widening when she commented on the mess. He watched as she licked her fingers and soon grabbed her arms and pulled her down, kissing her deeply. "Yei...you're going to make me want you more...stop.." He groaned, feeling her ass so close to his member and all he wanted to do was fuck her more. "Yei..." He kept kissing her, holding her tightly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Can we do it one more time?" He ran his hands down to her butt soon and gripped her. "Your curves are so soft."

Juliet moaned louder as he continued, her wetness made it so much easier for him to go in deeper and damn did it feel good for her. She gasped, holding the sheets tightly. When he grabbed her tail she let out a scream and clenched his dick tightly as she came. "G-Geode!" She whimpered out but he continued to pound her, holding her tail. By this rate she knew she was going to cum again soon, the way he pounded her, it felt amazing. She moved with him for a while before collapsing, her butt in the air as he gave his final thrusts and spoke dirty to her, causing her to scream out his name as she came with him. Juliet laid there, gasping for a while as she felt him fill her up and she smiled at the thought. "One day I'll be pregnant because of how much we have sex." She smiled, letting him pull out and she pulled him over for a few more kisses. "You look exhausted my big boy.." Juliet kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Let's get a shower ok? I'll wash you off and we can lay down together.." She smiled at him and rested her head under his chin, rubbing up, growling in the back of her throat so he could hear how happy she was.

Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 am

Yei let out a giggle, hearing him ask where her shyness went. She rubbed herself against him, kissing his neck softly as he asked her to stop, not really sounding like he meant it. She let out a gasp as he grabbed her ass and asked to fuck her again, and all she could do was nod. "Please.." She whispered, leaning forward and kissing him.

Geode let out a final groan as she came with him before pulling out and pulling her into a tight hug, getting a few kisses. "I'm surprised you've never had a pregnancy scare....I mean, we do have sex pretty much every day." He let out a yawn and kissed the top of her head as she suggested a shower again. "That sounds like a good idea." He said with a small smile, picking her up and throwing his legs off the side of the bed, carrying her towards the closed door that held the bathroom inside. "Have I been a good boy, princess?" He asked softly, setting her inside the shower.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Tometheus groaned as she rubbed herself on him. He could feel cum drip from her lips and gasped deeply, getting another erection from her. "Yei...Yei baby..." He gripped her ass tighter, before leaning up to kiss her. "I want to control you.." He growled in the back of his throat before he made them stand up, pushing her against the wall, making her stick her ass out. "You be a good girl ok?" He smirked as he rubbed his throbbing member against her folds. He gripped her sides, pushing her onto him and repeated that as he began to thrust hard into her. He smiled. "Moan loud for me..." He pushed up into her as he soon gripped her one leg, holding it slightly in the air, giving him more movement to go inside her. "Ahhh.." He gasped, his hot breath on the back of her neck. "I want you to get pregnant.." He whispered after a moment before gently biting her neck.

Juliet leaned up, pulling him into several hungry kisses as he carried her, which she adored. "Such a good boy...especially carrying me." Juliet smiled to him and ran her fingers between strands of his hair. "And fucking me without my permission.." She rubbed her breasts against his chest for a moment. "This means we'll have to fuck more later...but you get no control." She smiled and told him to turn on the bath and sit inside while still holding her. "Well." She sat in his lap in the tub and turned to face him, her arms wrapped around his neck and she started kissing him more and more, her heart beating so fast. "Maxis told me to take pills so you wouldn't be burdened. But I can't help it Geode...I want a baby with you...I stopped taking the pills about two weeks ago." She groaned, sticking her tongue into his mouth before pulling it out for a moment. "I'll have to go out later and get a test to see if i am...but until then.." She smiled. "Stick your tongue out and kiss me with it."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Yei gasped loudly as she was pushed into the wall, her ass sticking out. Feeling his cock against her folds made her grow even more wet as she let out a tiny gasp. "Oh god...Tome...please.." She whispered, not waiting even a moment for her request as he thrusted inside of her, pounding into her very core. She let out a loud moan that trailed into the smallest of groans, knowing that he was rubbing against his own cum inside of her. Her eyes widened slightly as he mentioned he wanted to get her pregnant. Did he...mean that? His warm breath was on the back of her neck, and she felt herself shudder from the pleasure. "Do you really want to?" She asked, her voice shaky as she struggled to get the words out between moans and gasps. "I want you to get me pregnant too...please..."

Geode could hardly keep himself from kissing her all over as they sat inside the tub, the water rising around their thighs. Her lips, her neck, her breasts....oh, all of her was divine. He nestled his head in her chest as she spoke of Maxis and the birth control she had been taking. He had half the nerve to go kick Maxis' ass for even doing that...it should have been their choice. He looked up, his eyes a bit wide as she murmured that she had stopped taking them. "Y..you have?" He asked quietly, a small smile crossing his lips before he kissed her without abandon, before she pulled away to mention getting a test and then ordered him to kiss her again, this time with tongue. Grinning, Geode put his hand at the back of Juliet's head and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and intertwining it with her own.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Tometheus groaned at how tight she still was. "Baby you feel amazing.." His hands rested on her thighs as he began to pound into her, going fast and rough as he was able to get so deep this time. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he got softer with his thrusts and tried to please her well. "Yes, I want you to be pregnant, I want you to be the mother of my child.." He kissed the back of her neck before giving her a few licks over it. "Tell me Yei...are you mine?" He asked as his dick throbbed inside her and he gasped, going faster for a moment, until he shouted her name and came inside, shooting streams of his cum into her. "Yei..." He growled deeply, running his hands up and down her body.

Juliet gently kept her arms around his shoulders and neck as she sat with him, feeling the water warm around them. "Yes I did.." She nodded. "I want to be pregnant." Her hand went under his chin, pulling it up as she had leaned down for the kiss, feeling his hand holding the back of her head as his tongue entered her mouth. Juliet gasped slightly, tasting him in her mouth and groaning soon from pleasure he was giving her. She pulled away soon enough, running her hands through his hair. "Do you want me to be the mother of you baby Geode?" She asked, her tail slightly wagging before she leaned over him and grabbed some soap. "I have to wash you up, look at you, you are such a mess." She giggled, running shampoo on her hands and soon through his hair, leaning in to give him some sweet kisses as she did. Shen then did the same to his tail before pouring water over him and washing the soap out.
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Yei felt him throbbing inside of her and let out a small moan as her own orgasm hit, her breath fast as she clenched around him as he filled her up for a second time. "I'm yours...I'm yours and yours alone..." She gasped out, hanging her head as she took deep breaths, her chest heaving. She reached down and slowly pulled him out of her, letting out a small groan as she did. "I think...after all this, I probably will be pregnant." She murmured, turning around to face him with a small smile.

Geode nodded, smiling as he kissed her forehead. "Of course I want you to be the mother of my baby...our baby." His ears went back as she mentioned having to wash him up, shaking his head. "No, no, I'm not a mess..." He protested, but it was too late - she had already stuck her hands into his hair, scrubbing the shampoo in as it bubbled up on his head. He groaned, hanging his head. "I haaateeee baths..." When she reached around to wash his tail, he got much more defiant, scowling at her. "What, no no! Not the tail!" He grumbled and griped as she washed his tail, not even paying attention anymore until water was poured over his head, sending all the bubbles down into the rest of the bath water. He reached up and wiped his hair out of his eyes, slicking it back as he gave her an odd look.
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top