Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

a dark promise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dark promise

Post by Geode on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

He felt his fur bristle as he walked through the dark realm, his paws coated in blood as he licked his lips. He felt his own desire well up in his chest - he would need to make another contract soon. The last one had lasted many, many years, but his soul was delicious. The amount of pain he had inflicted, the amount of suffering he had caused, oh it had been wonderful to watch. Turning his head to look up, he saw a crow fly overhead. Another demon like himself, one just as hungry for a contract if they were here and not in the mortal realm.

Suddenly, he felt a portal appear under his paws, and he grinned, his sinister smile giving away his intentions. A new contract awaited...and it would be glorious.
Geode
Admin

View user profile http://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a dark promise

Post by Julietbae on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Years and years of agony, hatred boiled up inside of her innocent body and her once innocent mind broke into pieces. She was a small girl, at the age of 14 she wasn’t fully grown yet, her body still developing, her mind still trying to live like a child, but it was hard with her life…a cursed life. Her name is Juliet Knight and she was born to a man and a woman, the man of whom was a demon. However he only wanted his wife to bare a son and when she did no such thing…she was killed instantly by him.
No one was left to protect her young child’s life, but the father raised her regardless, thinking if she by any chance was born a demon, which was very rare, she could be of use to him. However, he had to wait until she became older, only then he would know.
As she grew up, she was a beautiful little girl and nothing shy of just human. He realized she was not even slightly demon by the age of eight and then his hate for her began. She was a small girl, always dressed in either a pink, blue or black little frilly dress. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail most of the time and a little bow was wrapped around her head like a headband. She wore a choker with a silver rose and cute little white stockings with black mary janes to suit them. She was so innocent and sweet….and way too good for his hands to hold.
As a demon, he knew simply killing wasn’t a punishment…there had to be torture and pain and for this child, there became a lot of it. Juliet became nothing more than his slave. She would cook and clean for him, and take his beatings accordingly. If she so much as went one step out of place or even tried to play with her toys, she would be hit and whipped with his belt on her bare back and butt. She wasn’t given an easy time at all and since no one made a contract with him…he was always around.
As she got older, he would be more cruel with his techniques, even going so close to defile her, but her cries and screams were all he wanted more than anything.
Days turned to weeks and weeks to months…months to years. She was branded with his hate and abuse. Her body covered in blood and bruises almost every second. Sometimes she wouldn’t even flinch, she would wash the floor as he bathed her back in lashes. She broke so easily to him and when she did, she left her house.
For miles he could hear her screaming for her to come back as he chased her, but she managed to lose him and scream out loud for help. She cried over and over, begging for help. It wasn’t until she saw a tree with a carving on it…something about summoning another demon. She quickly made the chant, summoning Geode to her and the moment she did, her father caught up to him.
“What is my wish?” She repeated the question Geode asked her, looking into the red of his eyes as she looked over at her father. “My wish…is that you’ll kill him!” She pointed to her father who laughed. “And when he is dead…you can have my soul but until then..” She got on her knees, gripping his shirt. “Please…please protect me.”
After the contract was made, Juliet marking, the symbol of her contract, was placed on her chest, to keep it out of sight, meaning she had to put her hand over her heart to almost make an order for Geode. Her father left, abandoning town as the contract was made. He didn’t plan to die, so he left the little house to her and her new butler.
She wasn’t used to it, to not being beaten, to being actually free or happy…or even the word, safe. As she sat up, yawning as she opened her eyes to the new day, she looked over at Geode and smiled. “I want you to take me out for a walk today..” She said with her wolf ears twitching. “To see the town…all pretty and all.”
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Geode was almost surprised at the young blonde girl when he was summoned, but nodded as she made her wish, looking over to the demon that was her father. A powerful one, but still, he could defeat him. It was then that he disappeared, leaving the town and the small house to both him and the girl, who he soon learned was named Juliet. She was innocent, beautiful, but very, very fearful. Was it her father that instilled this fear into her? He had pondered it, before realizing that most young girls don't wish death upon loving fathers.

He sat in a chair across from her bed on the far side of the room, watching her as she slept, until she sat up, yawning. He was a bit surprised at the smile he was given - most demons were treated just as that, not as loving protectors. He was more than willing to play that role for her, though. "I want to you to take me out for a walk," he had heard her small voice murmur out.  He stood up gracefully, and walked over to her, extending his hand out to her to help her out of bed.

"Of course, my dear young mistress; would you like my help dressing you as well before I make breakfast?" His voice was soft, a bit husky as he spoke, giving her a small smile as he finished. "What would you care for? Pancakes? Eggs? Just say the word and it shall be done."
Geode
Admin

View user profile http://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Juliet looked up at Geode, her new butler. It was weird having someone around that cared, so the fact that he stood by her side and wanted to help her with everything made her a bit clingy to him. "Yes." She stated, gently taking his hand as she turned her body and jumped out of her bed with his help. She was a fraction of his height and looked up to him before folding her arms and looking away.
"I am a lady, Geode. My body is still developing and I'm not sure if I want a male demon helping me while I'm getting dressed." She turned back to him for a moment. "I do want you to make sure I look good though. So I will put on my under garments and you will do the rest, understood?" She said, gently letting her white nightgown fall off her as she pulled on a new pair of underwear and put her arms out. "There, now you may dress me.." She began, allowing him to put on her lovely dress before she was able to turn around and face him.
"I want you to make a small buffet of everything. I am in the mood for a big breakfast." Juliet simply said, as she really wasn't sure what she wanted, so she'd have a bit of everything.

After Geode cooked and she finished eating she stood up and put her arms out. "My coat please Geode." Once it was on and he buttoned it for her, she stood waiting. "I want to walk around the park for a while, then maybe go to the store and if I get tired, I want you to carry me. That wouldn't be a problem right?" She said, putting her hands on her hips. "You see my friends are at the park this time of the day and I would love them to meet you."
Julietbae
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top