Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D
Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be the Next Pokemon Master!

2 posters

Go down

I'll be the Next Pokemon Master! Empty I'll be the Next Pokemon Master!

Post by Geode Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Geode and Juliet pokemon adventures.

In the little town of Pallet, a young girl arose from her bed. She gently yawned and wiped the sleep from her eyes as she realized the time. "Oh gosh! I forgot!" She fell out of her bed as she got out and struggled to get her pajamas off and her little blue and white dress on.
"A-Almost ready mom!" She shouted, pulling on her stockings and grabbing her bag. It was a blue one with roses her mother bought her for her pokemon journey.
"Come on down birthday girl! You have to go begin your journey!" An older woman smiled and watched the little blonde wolf girl run down the steps. "I'm ready mom!" She smiled and hugged her goodbye. "I'm off to Professor Oak's!" Juliet shouted and ran out of the house in time to see a line at the pokemon lab.
*Sigh* Juliet looked down, knowing it would be awhile. After a while she got in and Professor Oak only had a few pokemon left on display. Juliet was the only one there right now so the choice was up to her.
"Well my dear, who would you like?" Juliet smiled looking around and put her arms out seeing a fluffy little fox. "This one!" She giggled at the Eevee and professor oak nodded and watched the Eevee jump into Juliet's arms and wag her tail.
"Eevee huh? Good choice!" He smiled at her and she held the pokemon and looked at it. "Eevee huh? All you are so cute!"
Geode
Geode
Admin

https://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'll be the Next Pokemon Master! Empty Re: I'll be the Next Pokemon Master!

Post by Geode Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Geode opened his eyes lazily, yawning as he oh so gracefully rolled off the bed and onto the cold wooden floor with a loud THUD. "Ow!" He yelped, his messy black hair covering most of his face as he pulled himself up onto his feet. "Oh no....I must be late!" He muttered, dashing over to his closet and pulling out a longsleeved shirt with a skull on it before pulling it over his head as he ran out of his room and down the stairs. Whipping around the corner, he grabbed his dark red bag and then grabbed his sneakers, pulling them on as quick as he could as he rushed out the door, his hair still a mess.

He burst into the pokemon lab, rushing up to Professor Oak and the girl who had an Eevee in her arms. "Sir!" He sputtered out, leaning on his knees as he breathed heavily from running all the way there. "Are there any pokemon left?" He asked, his eyes hopeful despite being so late.

Professor Oak nodded and pointed to the two pokeballs that were left on the table. "Just two, I'm afraid!" He said cheerily, and Geode picked one of them up and held it close to his chest. "Thank you...." he murmured, before releasing the pokemon. A charmander popped out, eyes nearly glowing from happiness as it jumped into Geode's arms.
Geode
Geode
Admin

https://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Juliet looked over at the boy as she held her eevee close. "So you were late too?" She asked shyly then looked away as she held and pet her eevee. "M-Maybe its time we leave now.." She smiled to her little fox and began to leave when professor Oak stopped her.
"Now you two! Before you go, you must know this world is full of pokemon and some can be dangerous. Your pokemon are just children right now, like you and you must take care of them and make them strong so they can protect you in battle. You can also capture other pokemon on your journey. Here." He smiled and handed both Juliet and Geode a pokedex and 3 pokeballs each.
"I would stick together if I were you too."
As professor Oak spoke, Eevee ran up Juliet's shoulder and rubbed against her. "Eee!Eev!" Juliet smiled and patted her then looked to the boy. "I-I guess thats ok...I-I'm Juliet."
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum