Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paradise
You should really consider logging in! ;D
Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFantasy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IFantasy     - Page 2 Empty Re: IFantasy

Post by Julietbae Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 am

Maxis laughed at the sheer shock on Geode's face and Akira's comment. "Oh my dear Akira.." He smirked, showing teeth. "He can still be a good hunter. A good hunter knows to survive they must...make a pact with others.." Maxis held out his hand. "Tell you what little man, give us her and we'll let you live..." He said after nodding to Akira. "We'd hate to kill our kind, but we will if you refuse to listen. Vampires are evil despicable creatures, they are our immortal enemy and you my son.." He laughed. "Making them drink your blood is the worst way to kill them but at the same time...it's the funnest to watch them suffer."
He laughed as Geode scooped Juliet up. "Geode..." Juliet gasped out, gripping his shoulders. "You...you need to get away...I'm too heavy.." She stated, knowing even if he did carry her, it wasn't far. Juliet gasped slightly; trying to breathe before Maxis shook his head. "No deal? Fine then Geode...have it your way. Akira take the girl and I'll get him." Maxis smirked and ran at Geode only for Juliet to turn her head to him, Maxis reached his arm out to grab Geode's hair but Juliet leaned up and bit his arm, making Maxis laugh. "Ha! You want to die don't you vampire scum?" He started laughing until he felt his arm get cold and before he knew it, blood seeped from his arm and he let out a pained scream. Juliet let go as Maxis pulled away, icicles came out from his arm, from his blood stream that Juliet froze. "Now Geode..." She whispered, telling him to run. Her eyes shut though, she just took in more blood in hopes to save them.
Maxis held his arm in pain and growled. "Akira...no, leave them be for now...my arm is completely frozen...we'll get them later."

Luna sighed, listening to Deia, she got slightly upset over it and lowered her ears. "I-I'm..." She looked away for a moment, her face blushing. "I'm not very good with asking boys out sweetie..." She said before she heard a scream from Maxis and the bridge was in view. "Deia look!" she pointed. "Someone's there...we have to be cautious ok?" She said, secretly happy it wasn't a girl's scream.

Hei nodded. "Yeah, Deia does have powers. She works with poison." He smiled and looked at Vincent curiously. "Ice huh? I don't see that much around here...an ice mage, very cool. Keep her away from a fire mage though, thats how a lot of ice mages die..." He said, not for common sense but as a fact. "It's said one blast of fire from a fire mage to an ice mage is enough to kill them. It's more powerful than normal fire." He stated before shaking his head. "Vincent.." He patted his shoulder's slightly. "Don't say that. You are good with Juliet...things happen, but Juliet is alive because of you, I make mistakes too...ok? But as long as she's safe...as long as you protect and love eachother, you are doing your job. You are a good brother...a very good one. See? You asked us to find her before you were even patched up...you are an amazing brother."
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Geode listened to Maxis and Akira with a disturbed look on his face, his eyes wide. "No, no no no I don't want to hurt her...it was a mistake...I...I didn't know.." After hearing the pained scream of Maxis, and Juliet whispering to him to run, he bolted across the shaky wooden bridge. "Shit shit shit...Juliet I don't know how to help you, I don't know and..!" His breathing was ragged as they made it to the other side of the bridge, his panic overwhelming him. He saw the village in the distance and felt relief; he could try to get help for her there...

Akira growled, her fists clenched. "We could have killed them easily...her little stunt, hurting you..." She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, putting a hand to her forehead. "I'm sorry, Maxis." She murmured, walking over to him and putting her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay..?" She asked quietly, a frown on her face.

Deia frowned as she turned back to look at Luna. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that...just that you should try to talk to him for sure." She turned back to look at the bridge, squinting as she saw Geode run across and towards the village with what looked to be a blonde girl in his arms....Juliet? "Hey, I think that's his sister and that black wolf!" She yelled as she ran towards them, leaving Luna behind without thinking about it.

Vincent shook his head slightly, letting out a deep sigh. "There's...a lot you don't know about, and a lot that I feel guilt over." He swung his legs off of the side of the bed, wincing as he did. "I should have stopped a lot of what happened...but I did nothing because I was afraid. She deserves a better brother than me." He stated plainly, guilt in his voice before he shook his head, standing up slowly. He started to fall forward but caught himself by leaning against a wall. "I have to help look for her...she's with that man..all alone..."
Geode
Geode
Admin

https://ourlittleparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Maxis shook his head. "No." He said, rubbing his arm. "She froze my blood stream, any longer and she could of did more damage. I didn't think a vampire could do that much harm but next time I will be ready for her." He said, facing Akira. "I need you to help me, you have magic right? Is there a way to fix this?"

Juliet smiled slightly; her face barely able to hold it up as she felt her heart slowly stop beating time and time again. She felt like she was dying. Her vision kept blurring and her mind went blank. She couldn't even feel him holding her or carrying her at this point.
When across the bridge, Luna caught sight of them as Deia did. "It looks like her.." She ran right after Deia and stopped Geode. "Hold up there." She said, making him stop running and looked at Juliet. "Thats gotta be her...but.." Her eyes darted up to Geode. "What did you do to her?" Luna pulled her out of Geode's hands, fearing Juliet had been badly hurt. "Juliet....wake up Juliet!" Luna shook her but Juliet didn't open her eyes or make a sound. She growled and looked up to Geode. "She's not responding. Come on." She ushered Geode to pick Juliet back up and follow her, leading them all back to their little hut.
"We're back." Luna said folding her arms and looked at Vincent. "We found her too."

Hei shook his head. "I'm sure it was all an accident. If you knew for sure I'm sure you would of protected her if you could." Hei didn't know though, what would Vincent of been scared of that he let Juliet get hurt? "Vincent stop being so hard on yourself.." He got up as vincent did and tried to stop him but then heard Luna enter and ran over to them. He saw immediately how black blood ran from Juliet's lips and gasped. "Let go of her!" He told geode and grabbed Juliet from him, laying her on a bed. "She drank demon's blood..." Luna shrugged. "So? How does that-"
"Demon blood is a poison to vampires." He stated and looked to Deia. "Is there a way you can use your powers to get it out of her?" He said, trying to feel Juliet's pulse but getting nothing.
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Akira nodded slowly, getting onto her knees in front of Maxis. "I'm sorry." She murmured, her voice quiet. Her eyes stayed on his wound as she gently touched his arm, making the ice melt and drip into the grass. "You...should be fine, now." She said, standing up and turning to look at Geode meeting with the two girls on the other side of the bridge.

Geode shook his head frantically when Luna asked what he had done to her. "Nothing, nothing on purpose! It was an accident! I didn't mean to hurt her...!" He picked her back up and ran after them, his ears layed back against his head. He was terrified, he never wanted to hurt her, he just wanted to help her! Why...why did it turn out so badly? He didn't know his blood would hurt her...she was the first vampire he had ever actually met!

Vincent felt his blood run cold when Geode ran in with Luna and Deia, with Juliet in his arms. She looked like she was dead, with black blood dripping from her lips...why...why? "You! You motherfucker, you...you killed her!" He stumbled towards Geode and punched him in the jaw, falling down on top of him afterwards. "No, I fucking saved her!" Geode yelled, shoving Vincent off of him before storming out of the house and slamming the door.

Deia stared at Vincent, now laying on the floor before snapping out of it and looking to Hei with a nervous frown. "I..I don't know but I'll try." She said, walking over to Juliet and putting her hands on her stomach, before wincing slightly. "I can feel it inside of her.." She whispered before letting out a deep sigh, moving her hands up to her chest and then opening her mouth with one. The black blood came out, floating out into the air before Deia let it fall to the floor with a loud splat. She did the same thing with her hands again, getting a much smaller amount out and letting it hit the floor again. "I think...that's all of it." She murmured, taking a few steps back. "I hope we weren't too late..." She looked down, her ears laid flat against her head with worry.
Geode
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Maxis sighed in relief as he could feel the warmth in his arm. "It's fine. We will get them back.." He looked to Akira, seeing her eyes follow them. "Akira, I want you to spy on them, follow them to where they go, and tell me how many they are. We will get them back." He clutched his fingers tightly. "I want to fight the ice mage myself though." He smiled. "If my attacks don't kill her, I'll force her to drink my blood. She won't survive again."

Hei looked to Vincent. "Vincent calm down..." He said. They didn't know Geode's side and they weren't sure what really happened, they really couldn't assume he hurt her on purpose. He watched Vincent punch him and grabbed Vincent's wrist. "Calm down now! Go to her side and stay with her.." He looked over to Luna and Deia, as Deia was trying to help Juliet. "You girls stay here, I'm going to talk to him, see what actually happened." He left and went outside, seeing Geode sitting outside angrily. With Vincent pissed off inside that wasn;t the best idea. "I'm sorry about that. I don't think you meant to bring her harm. But why don't you tell me what happened." He said in a serious voice. "You know that demon blood is dangerous right? Are you part demon or did she feed off a demon?" He asked seriously, wanting to know what happened.

As Deia did that and the black blood came out, Luna watched as Juliet's eyes began to open and gasped, sitting up to cough. Juliet held her chest, beginning to gasp deeply as if she couldn't breathe. Luna ran a hand around her back, patting it. "You ok sweetie? You almost didn't make it." Juliet looked over to her, wondering where she was. "Wait...where's Geode..." She held her stomach. "He...he tried to get me to safety.." She blinked, looking around and seeing Vincent before she pulled him into a tight hug. "Vincent! vincent.." She sniffled, almost ready to cry, she wasn't sure how she got here, where they were...but seeing Vincent made her heart leap for joy.
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Akira listened to Maxis, a small smirk crossing her lips. "Oh, of course." She murmured to him before leaning down to kiss him gently on the lips briefly. "I'll be back as soon as I see what they're capable of." She said coyly before standing back up, winking at him as she turned around and ran towards the bridge.

Geode looked down, fire in his hand. He let out a sigh as he closed his palm and it went out just as quickly as it had come. "I...I didn't know. I'm part demon but...I didn't know that my blood would hurt Juliet, I didn't know about..." His ears fell backwards as he let out a deep sigh. "Her brother was attacked by villagers that were chasing me, and we...we were separated, then we went to the other village across the bridge. Then there were these two creepy, creepy people...demons, full ones." He looked up to Hei with sadness in his eyes. "They wanted to kill Juliet, they wanted me to agree...but I couldn't. She...she bit the man and drank some of his blood while trying to get us time to escape...I just.....I never wanted to hurt her." He covered his eyes with his hands and let out a growl, looking back down, obviously frustrated. "I just want her to be okay!"

Vincent stared angrily at the door, looking up at Hei for a moment before he left. He pushed himself up off the floor and limped over to where Juliet was laying on the bed, before sitting down in a chair beside it. "Please...please be okay..." He whispered, watching Deia take the blood from her. When Juliet woke up, he felt his heart practically stop as she leaned up, before looking over to him and instantly cried out his name, pulling him into a tight hug. "Juliet, Juliet oh my god..." He murmured, resting his head on hers as he held her tight in his arms. "I'm so, so glad you're alright..." He pulled back from her for a moment with his hands on her shoulders. "What even happened?" He asked, confusion in his voice. "Did he...hurt you?"
Geode
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Maxis smirked at Akira, wanting to pull her in for more than a kiss when she brushed her lips against him, but he held himself back as she went off. He sat and waited for her patiently but was growling on the inside. They all had to pay.

Hei saw the fire before he put it out and he knew he had a lot to tell Geode. For a moment, his fox ears lowered and he sighed, listening to Geode talk. He seemed alone and on the run a lot; therefore he didn't want to be upset with him and his story gave him good reason not to be either. He seemed like he wanted to help and thats all he wanted to do. He had good intentions. "I see." Hei spoke up after a while. "So I'm guessing Juliet didn't know about demon blood either and asked to drink from you. Thats common for vampires to do...you were only trying to help-" He started to smile but growled at the attack he heard and how they wanted to Geode to turn on Juliet. "Demons...pure blood demons. They like to get in packs and hunt vampires and humans for sport. They wanted you to join no less and kill Juliet...it's a good thing you didn't...full demons are evil and their blood is poison to the vampire which is why they don't get along. Your blood would of just made her sick; but their blood gave her minutes to live. I'm sorry.." He said with a clenched fist. "That we were all hard on you...I'll make sure Vincent doesn't think such things." Hei looked away slightly. "I know we were wrong to you but I think you should stay...however, be careful around Juliet. You're a fire mage as I see...and her brother told me she was an ice mage. If you two are in a fight against something and one of your attacks misses and hits her, she will die not long after. Her body's temperature needs to be a certain range, your fire will heat her up almost instantly and in a way, explode all the vessels of blood in her body, killing her.." He stopped speaking about juliet and ushered him inside. "Please come in...we have room for you to sleep.."

Juliet hugged vincent tightly, sniffling as she felt she was about to start crying after not seeing him. "I thought you were dead...we...we couldn't find you..and the fire kept gaining.." She sniffled and soon looked him in the eyes as he pulled her away and held her shoulders. "What happened?" She looked down. "That fire separated me and him from you and I had to make a bridge of ice to the other mountain or we would of fallen to our death...when we got there...I got so hungry, I...I asked Geode for his blood." Her ears lowered. "I didn't know about the poison...really!" She said to Vincent. "He didn't either...and I drank from him. I started feeling sick as we looked for a way back and we came across some demons. We thought they could help us...but..." She looked down remembering, she gripped her dress. "I was getting really sick and Geode had to carry me. These two creep demons told Geode that they will accept him in if he handed me over and let them kill me....." She took a long pause. "I told him to so he could get away...they were giving off bad vibes, but he started to hold me close and run away with me in his arms. I...I just remember the one big demon reaching out to grab him and I couldn't let it happen so i...I reached my mouth to his arm and bit deep. I took some blood in my mouth and turned his blood to ice long enough for us to get away...then...I passed out.." She said looking back up to Vincent, telling the whole truth. "I thought I was going to die.." Luna stood in the corner with her arms folded. "You're alive thank god...and we yelled at Geode for nothing..." She said. "And vincent punched him-"
Juliet heard this and growled, standing up. "You what?!" She looked around and noticed Geode was no where. "Where is he? He saved me Vincent! If it wasn't for him I would of been dead brother!"
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 am

Vincent growled, his voice low as he stared at Juliet with his eyebrows furrowed. "You were all alone with him...I thought you were dead, that it was his fault. You can't blame me for being upset, Juliet." He spoke softly, but his voice carried a much crueler tone. "He stormed outside and Hei went out to talk with him." He turned away, looking down - he was so worried for so long, only wanting to save her, and she had near instantly went from relief to anger at his reaction to that strange man having her all to himself for that time...what was he to expect when he thought she was dead?

Geode kept his head down while Hei spoke, his ears twitching occasionally. He knew that she had the power of ice, and that he could easily kill her - but he would do everything in his power to help her, to keep her safe. Something about her...drew him to her. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew that their meeting was not an accident. As Hei ushered him inside, Geode looked up before nodding and standing up. "I.....thank you, no one has ever really...let me stay before." He said quietly, stepping into the house. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Juliet up and awake, seemingly fine and he let out a breath of relief. "You're...you're okay.." He murmured, a small smile on his lips. "I'm so glad....I thought you...you were gone for sure." He looked down, feeling a bit awkward in front of her brother now. He obviously didn't trust him, and that was fine.

Deia let out a small sigh of relief and brushed past both Geode and Hei to step outside, stretching her arms out as soon as she was. "Aah..." She hummed out as she looked around, slowly dropping her arms to her sides. It was then that she noticed a black haired woman staring at her from behind a tree, and she felt her blood run cold. "He-," she had started to call for her brother when the woman rushed forward, grabbing her and quickly sticking a needle in her neck, causing her to immediately go limp in her arms.  

Akira smirked, holding the girl in her arms as she pulled her up into a carrying position and ran off.
Geode
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:03 am

Juliet was taken aback by Vincent; how angry he was with her. She slightly jumped at the sound of his tone, but growled at how he spoke of Geode. "If it wasn't FOR him, I would of been dead..." She sniffled though; feeling tears run down her face as Vincent seemed to be pissed at how she was acting...it was like he had no idea what they went through, that Geode only tried to help and that if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have made it back at ALL. Juliet's ears flattened against her head and she turned around to cry and run outside, which made Luna give Vincent a disappointed look. Just then Geode walked in with Hei, blocking Juliet's path to leave.

Hei nodded at Geode as they walked inside. "Listen, your home is our home bud.." He gently patted his back and was surprised to see Juliet up too; it would of made him happy if she didn't look so upset. He looked over to Vincent and saw he was turned around, which means the two fought....that quickly? Didn't Vincent just say he wanted to be a better brother? As the oldest, he felt responsible for his sisters and adored them...why didn't Vincent share that connection with Juliet? Juliet's eyes looked up to see Geode standing there. She gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine.." She wiped her eyes. "Thank you..." She was greatful to him and she certainly wanted him to stay around even though she believed he would have to interest in her.

Hei looked at Deia. "Wait it's late..." But she went out soon after and he sighed. Juliet felt awkward around Vincent now, he didn't have to talk to her like that. It's not like HE was the one dying, she felt all the pain and all the torture, he felt nothing. But she wanted to escape and walk outside. "I...I want to thank her." She spoke about Delilah and followed, which made Hei a bit more ok with it. As juliet got outside, she saw Deia being carried up the hill by...by that demon girl. Her heart stopped and she ran inside, giving a grave look that Luna jumped up at and without question, ran outside.
"LUNA WAIT!" Hei shouted and ran after her. Luna barely saw movement past the bridge and growled running faster but Hei grabbed her arm. "STOP!"
"BUT DEIA! THEY TOOK DEIA!" She growled and fought her brother who had to hold her tightly. "They didn't take her for sport!" He growled and looked back at his little house. "I think they want Geode and Juliet. Geode whose part demon and Juliet who injured the one like Geode said..."
Luna looked away. "Well what do we DO!?" She asked impatient and freaking out about her younger sister. Hei shook his head. "We have to go up all together, as a group. The bigger we are, the more intimidating."
Luna growled, folding her arms. "Get everyone." She said, pointing to the house as Hei ran back. "Listen..." He said out of breathe. "Please we need all your help....Geode, Vincent.." He looked to Juliet and shook his head. "You have to stay here." He told her which made her feel useless. "But...I can help!"
"One drop of their blood and you are dead!" Hei shouted to her, growling as he knew thats one thing those demons wanted. "You will stay here...both you boys will come with me."
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geode Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Geode quickly nodded at Hei's request, stepping outside and bringing a hand to his eyes as he looked to the distance. "This is going to be bad." He muttered, glancing to Hei. "A tiny altercation...it shouldn't result in this." His ears fell back as he let out a small sigh, feeling partly to blame. He understood why they took someone in the first place, but really?

Vincent looked at Juliet and frowned as he got up, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I love you...please, stay out of trouble. Let us handle this." He murmured, a tired look in his eyes. "I don't want you to be in danger again..." Not waiting for her response, he turned away and followed Geode out of the house and crossed his arms. "He's right, you know. They'll be lucky if I don't kill them myself, the bastards."

The girl was unconscious in Akira's arms as she made it back to Maxis with a grin on her lips. "Look what I got..." She practically sung as she laid the girl down by his feet. "They'll be here in no time, the fools. Running right into a trap...just like this stupid little girl." She leaned down, playing with Deia's hair. "She's an odd looking one, wouldn't you agree?" Akira questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side.
Geode
Geode
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julietbae Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:46 am

Hei looked over to Geode, feeling some anger in him as Luna got all tense. "They got DEIA! We have to get back!" She felt like smacking the boys but instead just got out of Hei's grip and ran after her sister. Maxis laughed looking at Akira, then Deia. "She is...but they all are." He put a hand on Akira's head and watched as they all headed up. A smirk came across his lips. "Ahh, looks like one is missing." He put a finger up to Akira. "I want Geode to join us Akira...we have hostage, why not another? She's easier to kill either way....they all left her behind." He said with a smirk before turning into a wolf and jumping into a shadow on the ground, moving freely. He appeared behind Juliet and smirked, seeing her turn and jump seeing him.
"Y-You!" She shouted. "You're that..." She took a step back, growling, showing her teeth.
"Awww, you want to suck my blood?" Maxis asked her, smiling as he walked up to her, grabbing her chin, making her face him. "Go ahead....this time they won't save you in enough time.." He said, glaring into her eyes. "I want that Geode on my side...and you're gonna help me get him." He grinned. "Then I can teach him real demon ways...ways that will kill ALL of you!"
Julietbae
Julietbae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum